Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting Ready


It is count down today. We are celebrating MaKenna's 2nd Birthday tomorrow, so have to get the house ready. On top of that we are selling things on craig's list. I love that site. Oh for those who don't know, we are moving! Yep that is right for the 7th time in our 8 year of marriage we are packing up our belongings. This time we are relocating to Tri-Cities, WA it is made up of 3 cities, Pasco, Kennewick and Richland. Joseph got a new job in Richland and I will probably work at the hospital in Pasco. My parent's live in Pasco and my brother and family live in the area as well. We are excited to be around family. The children love their grandparents, Uncle Aunt and cousins. Well better go, here is what Isaac did this morning and I am including a short video of MaKenna dancing.


Blessings

T

No comments: